I just wanna do bad things..??!

I don't really wanna do bad things, probably....:D, let's say in the majority of cases. But it's so obvious that bad things are there for a reason, to highlight the good ones, one might say...I don't really know if it's actually like that, bad things are there just because that's how world works. I belive you can't be bad or good, you can be 80% good and 20% bad for example or backwards...
However in our days, bad is good. Why? Because beeing bad is the way to get on top. Besides that beeing bad is also sexy. I don't know when it all started probably between the late 50's and the early 60's. It's so obvious everybody knows the icon image of James Dean in Rebel without a cause...
Where it all started in my head? Well...from the True Blood opening credits...
N joy