Saturday Style- Night out!!!!!

This is my first Saturday Style that I made on the blog. It will happend every saturday and it will feature things that i would like to have on saturdays!

Ok, the truth is that i would love lots of things in every other weekday but Saturday night I always want to be a little different, maybe more sexy ? :P :))) And I admit it I lack in sexy outfits! Maybe i should do something about that....

Anyway this is my Saturday Style :




It contains not only the clothes and accessories I would wear but also textures or forms that are inspiring me for those choices!

1.Vineyard stacking rings from Okomido (with diamonds and without)
2.Sea Urchin Earrings from LucieTales
3.Fleet Ilya Women's Harnessed Clutch
4.Maurie & Eve Phoenix Suede& Wood Wedges
5.Diamond bowl from Bo Concept
6.Golden and Black beads necklace from aplusdesignnn
7.Minimalist Ring from HelenaRiberio
8.Bug photography from Alekaki
9.Asymmetric Jacket from Fractureswear
10.Dress- Iris van Herpen fall 2010 "Synesthesia"

I hope that you like my choices! I really would love to have any of those things above!

Have fun this Saturday Night!!

Etichete: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,